Friday, March 16, 2007

After and before

The finished kitchen floor!!!
Kind of a blurry finished product pic, but you get the idea. Promise, the pillows normally face the correct. Man, I really should have straightened up before I started snapping pictures!
Silly Steven, making silly faces in our newly floored living room! Yea, it's done, it's done!
This is during the process. They did such a good job! Thank goodness for people that know what they are doing and that those people love us!
This is our living room before, minus the cushions and sorry about the laundry. Sorry this is a backwards before and after post. More like an after and before. Forgive, I am new at this posting pictures business! So that's it. We really do love it so much. No more stained carpets and we broke down and got a new stove too so we are no longer risking our house burning down when we cook. Thanks for humoring me.

3 comments:

Jesse Faris said...

YAY! It looks so wonderful! I have never seen it in person, but the pictures make me want to! :) I just love it!

Congrats on the picture posting. You have reached a new level in the blogging world.

Our kitchen colors are the same! Don't you just love a green kitchen?

melanie said...

and your floors look great! I love seeing pics. I am jealous of your adorable home. :)

mel

Unknown said...

This looks great, Kel! Your house is so wonderful. Sorry Stephen's arm is full of venom.