Thursday, August 17, 2006

Finally!

We are on our way to routine. Steven got home safely from his trip last night and I am pumped. I feel like I got some good friend time and Kelly time. Punkin time here we come!! Besides routine the next couple of months are bringing some exciting times for the Hovaters. Every single weekend in September is taken up by friends coming to see us or us going to see friends. How wonderful!!! I am so pumped about about seeing Leslie and Jonathan, Rocky, Ashley and Camp (their new baby boy), Matha and her batchlorette weekend, and Matha and Hovie's wedding. Also I am trying to work out a quick trip to Memphis for Jessica's wedding. I am really needing some refreshing time with dear friends.
The first Wednesday night of the school was surprisingly great. I totally expected a room fully of grumpy kids hating the beginning of the new school year. But I was totally wrong! Their was great energy and excitement, I thought. See! There is something to this routine thing!
After a long week, I decided to take off the rest of the day. Have great weekends!
Oh, Steven's teacher, Laurie Mitchell, her surgery went great. I think that they got everything they are just in the waiting period to get the results back and then decisions can be made of where to go from there.

2 comments:

Jesse Faris said...

YEA! I'm excited about fall routines too. Very. Hey, I hope Nick and me are on that visiting-dear-friends list...if we're not, then you'd better add us!

(When is Steven taking classes this semester?)

Unknown said...

Yay, I'm so excited to see yall! It's going to be so great. I can't wait to see what yall have done to the house since I last came (you had kind of just moved in before). Congrats on your routine starting, too. It's all happening...