Monday, August 21, 2006

Rewind 2 years

So right about now I was probably waking up from an extremely restless sleep, totally freaking out inside and doing everything possible to keep myself from bursting out into tears. Yup, it was the big day, our wedding day. Today is our two year anniversary and it has been an awesome journey so far. I think at this point in the day (two years ago) I was so ready to get this over with so I could be normal Kelly vs super overwhelmed and stressed out Kelly. I was hungry but afraid that I was either going to hurl or poop (sorry kind of graphic) out even the tiniest crumb. As soon as we walked back down the isle and it was all over I felt a huge weight lift off of me. I could be normal Kelly again!! God has been so faithful to us over the past two years. I have learned so much about myself and Steven and this adventure that we are on. My suspicions have been confirmed about Steven. He truly is the most wonderful man. ( I know that most of you out there are thinking "there is no way that Steven could be as wonderful as my husband") But my friend, he really is. Well let me say that he is perfect for me. Daily, my love and respect grows for him. He is so wise and smart. I could go on and on so I will stop. I am thankful and so blessed to have been given the responsibility to share life with this most awesome man of God. It is an honor beyond my wildest dreams. Happy 2 years to us!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippee! Two years! How exciting... I am so thrilled for yall. You truly enjoy each other's company tremendously--that much is completely evident to everyone.

Jonathan and I are so excited to see yall in two weeks! Hooray! (sorry for all of the exclamation points)

thewalrus said...

You do indeed have the best husband in the world. Rumor is that he might feel the same about you...

Julie said...

2 YEARS??? How did that go by so fast? Incontheivable. You do have a good un. But Steven does too!