Thursday, December 01, 2005

This year I like Christmas music

Okay, so I don't really prefer Christmas music. I feel like there are 10 songs written by 10,000 artists and it normally drives me crazy. BUT this year I have been able to tolerate this particular genre a little more. Wait no that is a lie, I actually LIKE it this year. Here is my theory as to why. It's simple...We have a house. I know that is so silly but it is so fun to think about decorating and putting up lights and tree. In fact I think that the tree buying will come tomorrow and I am super pumped. An update on the house... We still have some trim to paint. This job is on the agenda for Saturday. Oh and I think that I am going to change to color of my bathroom. I've decided that I don't really like it. Which is such a hassle and I think that Steven might never talk to me again if I ask him to do it. He did such a good job on the purple, yes that is correct I said purple.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like Christmas music. Some perennial favorites of mine: "O Holy Night," "What Child Is This?" "Do You Hear What I Hear?" and "Carol of the Bells." There's always "Sleigh Ride" and "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" also. But don't hurt yourself with your ears' bliss.

Jesse Faris said...

Can't you just picture Leslie Guinn walking around her house humming "Do You Hear What I Hear?"...in July?

Typical.

Seriously though, Kell...I'm glad you're enjoying the holiday music. Good stuff.