Monday, November 07, 2005

It was a debacle!

I am not lying. The powder puff football game was a disaster! We lost big time. I think somewhere in the range of by 30 points! I was never really so competitive in high school that a losswould consume my mind, but for some reason I had a hard time letting this one go. I think it was because I really thought that we would do well and then me hopes were crushed when I saw the other team. I think 4 of their players were rugby girls and we debated the whole game whether they truly were girls. It was rough. I can't talk about it anymore.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Kel... You're a girl, at least.

Unknown said...

April 22nd! Be there or be square

thewalrus said...

Hang tight, sweetheart. Nothing is ever what it seems, so don't take a loss or even a challenge to heart. If Steven married you, that means you have a hell of a lot of grit (and I mean that in the best way, honestly) so hang in there. For motivational purposes, look at the Bama football program the past few years. And then look where they are now. What you are doing may be powder puff but it's still competition. Eat it up for all it's worth. Yes...yes, indeed...

Unknown said...

I need an update.