Friday, September 09, 2005

Is that a light?

So for the past almost 2 weeks we have been working our tails off on trying to get the most hideous wallpaper off in our new kitchen. I think that we are seeing a light and I am super pumped. We only have a few more things to do then mudd, seal, prime and then finally paint!!! Oh what a wonderful day it will be when I can sit in my freshly painted and cleaned living room and read while drinking some tea. I miss the days of relaxation after work. Oh just to give an update. Disneyworld is not better then Disneyland. Here is my theory. If you are going to compare parks, then the only park that you can fairly compare Disneyland to is the Magic Kingdom at Disney World. And when you complete the comparison you will realize that they are exactly the same. Yes the castle is bigger in Disneyworld but the princess' that live in these 2 castles are different and it is not Disneyland's fault that sleeping beauty's kingdom can't afford a bigger castle. Don't you think?

No comments: