Friday, August 19, 2005

Good Times!!

Well I am assuming it will be good times. Today at 11:00 am (6 hours before I normally have to leave work) we are leaving to join our dear friends in Florence Alabama for Donnie Stover's wedding!!!! I am about to pee myself excited. There will be so many wonderful people from Harding and Memphis. Oh man this is so great!! THEN after all the festivities are over Steven and I are going to Disney World for our 1st anniversary / vacation. I have never been but from what I hear it is awesome! Some have even claimed that it is better then Disneyland. Don't worry Cali., I know where is the REAL happiest place on earth is. Only park that Walt Disney himself had ever visited. Either way, I am excited to see Micky and spend time with my Punk. Well that is all I got. Happy Donnie's wedding to everybody!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your magical vacation was wonderful, and happy first anniversary. It is so unfortunate that we did not have more conversation at Donnie's wedding, but we definitely will in the near future. Love you, Kelly.

thewalrus said...

Hey Kelly,

Hope you guys had a great first anniversary. I'm sorry I didn't get to make it through L.R. this time around. Had quite a few things on my plate (along with some ribs from Rendezvous).

Also, thanks for the "shout-out." I figured one good way to make sure my buddy Steve is keeping himself in line is by going through a more reliable source. I also enjoy your blog for its own sake.