Friday, September 16, 2005

So I am feeling some pressure

2 words...Jesse Maddox. Why is it that there is so much pressure to update your blog. I read Jesse's then looked at Leslie, then felt like I had to put something down. Really Jesse, all this pressure just because you are bored. I just don't know how I feel about that. Wait, yes I do, it makes me hang my head in shame. I committed to this blogging thing and I need to follow through with it. But if I am following what Jesse commands ( and yes I mean command) then I have to post something new every hour. No Ma'am. Can't do it! I am just not that interesting. So how much blogging should one do to be a committed blogger? Once a day? Once every 2 days? I don't know. I am just feeling very pressured right now.
Oh a little update on the house. It is coming along much more quickly thanks to so many wonderful friends. Hopefully most of it can be done by tomorrow, but we will see. It that stinkin' trim that is killing me!

1 comment:

Jesse Faris said...

You are a dear friend, Kel. Thanks for humoring my command. And you raise a good point about how much blogging is required to be a "comitted" blog...hmmm. I in no way meant to inflict feelings of shame upon you. Hey, I am so excited about this house you are blogging about and can't wait to come by for a little visit sometime! I wish I was one of the wonderful friends helping you, but alas, I live in Memphis. Too bad, too, because I love trim!