Friday, March 11, 2005

I am a runner

Well kinda. I guess you can call me a runner because compared most, putting on a tee shirt and running shorts makes you some sort of hard core athlete. On a good week, I run with a friend 3x a week at 6:00 in the morn. Which, by the way, is really cold and up until a couple of weeks ago the sky was pitch black. Yesterday, though, I ran in the morning and then after work. Who's a stud now? When I run, my limit is 2 miles, which is kind of wusy, but I really think that the props are in the effort. This morning's run was sucky. Because I ran 4 miles yesterday, my body was screaming, "Are you crazy? I guess that you forgot you are our of shape and not Martha Kellum". Matha, is what I like to call her. She is a total stud when it comes to running. 5 miles a day? No problem for Matha. Right now I am sitting at my desk, sore, but loving the fact that my body aches because I am doing something good for it.

No comments: