Thursday, March 24, 2005

Good Friends

It is amazing to me, the older I get, how many people do not have good friends. I am not really sure why this is. I guess that people just get busy with their own lives and don't think about how important good friends are. Steven and I have both been so blessed to have many good friends. One of those dear friends, for me, is Matha. (No I did not spell her name wrong, that is the way I like to say it) My brother-in-law and her have come to Little Rock for few days to see Steven and I and it has been wonderful!
Last night we went to Goucho's and today I feel 10 lbs heavier, but it was so worth it. Man, I love their bananas! Anyway all that to say, God is awesome for blessing us with friends that love us for who we are and teach us to be more like him.

1 comment:

Jesse Faris said...

thanks for the post on my blog, man! i read yours everyday. and i think the importance of good friends is just finally starting to sink in. i must have had to read about it 23 times or so until it took it's full effect. anyways, it's great to be in virtual touch. come over to memphis soon and hang out!