Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sorry

Man, I had such great intentions to be a better updater, I was wrong. Things have been really crazy here lately. I guess that is mostly because we are getting closer to the summer and our summers are always crazy. I feel more prepared this time. I will be able to due a little more with the kids and I am looking forward to that time. I wanted to post some pics to better update you on our last few weeks.




This is us at Garvan Gardens in Hot Springs. It was so beautiful!!! We took a group of about 25 old ladies with us. It was hilariously fun. I sat by a 91 year old women that asked my name about 20 times and after about 20 times of shouting directly in her ear "KELLY!" She sighed and told me that it didn't matter anyway. I wasn't really sure how to take that.





This is my good friend Zac. Steven and I took 4 of our guys to a disc gold tournament in Memphis. Sorry Memphians, there just wasn't a good time to get away and come see you guys. Anyway, I got to see Zac and Lauren for a little while and that was really great to catch with some old friends!

Matha and Hovie came to see us for the weekend and it was so good to see. It doesn't happen enough. I would share some pictures but we really didn't get a lot with our camera. They got a new one that is way nicer then ours so Hovie was busy taking the pics. Last weekend Steven performed a wedding, his first. He did a great job but I don't have the pics downloaded yet. This coming weekend is another wedding and a quick trip to Branson with the girls. I will hopefully will update more soon. Oh here is something I forgot to mention. I should have new nephew in 2 days! I am so excited!! Please pray for my sister and my new nephew Aiden Thomas during this transition. We will be going to Fresno at the end of the month to meet him. I can't wait!

4 comments:

testglobaltraffic said...

nice blog

melanie said...

How hilarious about the old lady. hahaha...and yes, keep the posts coming. You look great in these pics...your hair fuller than ever. :)

mel

Tesney said...

That old lady story is so funny. I once went to a Women of Faith Conference with the "High Tiders" from our church (that's the old folks' group). Anyway, I have some of the MOST hilarious stories from that trip. They were more fun than teenagers.

Just said a prayer for the safe arrival of your nephew!

khovater said...

Mel, it really is a wonder what a good hair cut and some products can do for your hair. Tes, thanks for the prayers keep them up for my sis!