Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter

This was the first time since I left for Harding that I got to spend Easter with family. It was so fun to spend that time with Steven's family in Alabama. Below is a picture of Bailey, Steven's 2ond cousin. Isn't she beautiful? She is also the smartest just turned 2 year old. Her word for the week was pediatrician...WHAT?!?!


Steven and I were able to start our Easter holiday off by having dinner with my dear friend, Ashley and her wonderful boyfriend, Rudy. This is us at Carrabba's (sp?) I love this place and was excited to share that time with them! Sorry the layout is weird. I am trying to be big girl and figure out how to do this picture stuff on my own. We got a new camera so hopefully I will have lots o pics in the posts to come!

8 comments:

melanie said...

love the pics! and its great to see Ashley! How is she? Glad you had a fun Easter.

mel

khovater said...

She is doing really well. I am so proud of her! Still doing OT and keeping really busy.

Jesse Faris said...

*Gasp!* You two timed us at Carabba's?! I am so shocked and hurt! haha

Don't you just love that Hodge/Kink duo?

Yay for pictures!

khovater said...

It's true Jesse. Sorry. We don't have one in LR so if we are coming through Memphis my favorite place to stop with friends is Carabba's. It's so good!

Unknown said...

It was great to see you! I'm sorry it was a short visit. Love you, friend.

ashley said...

i love getting some loving on your blog. i don't even need my own! it was awesome seeing both of you. i love and miss you! (hi melanie)

Brooke said...

cute pics! the one of you and Ash is so great. Love ya!

melanie said...

yes, my hair is still intact. Acutally I go to church with Holly Noye (dont remember her maiden name) and we talked about us and YOU having thin hair. She got bangs cut and was freakin out since she only has 3 hairs too. :)but it looks cute. I hope things are going well with you!

mel