Monday, May 01, 2006

YEA!!!!!

I would like to announce the engagement of my dear sweet brother in-law to my dear sweet best friend Matha!!!!!! Matha and Hovie are engaged!!!!!! That means that my best friend, college roommate, summer roommate, bicycle riding buddy, running partner (kinda) is now going to be my sister!! How awesome that? They came in town to see us this past weekend. Friday morning they got up to watch the sunrise at Pinnacle Mountain and he asked her there. It was so fun to have them in town but so special to share the first few days of engagement with them. Steven and I couldn't be more excited!!! October is the month, not sure on the day.

2 comments:

Jesse Faris said...

Aww! That's fantastic news! So excited for all of you!

Pinnacle mountain is a good engagement place. And I think October is a good wedding month. Fantastic, I say!

Unknown said...

That's all the comment I get after all the hype? And you need an update too! I want to talk soon, please.