Thursday, October 13, 2005

My new adventure

I love flag football! Last night was my very first practice as the new quarter for a powderpuff football team. What is so adventurous about this team in particular is that it is with a local radio station here in Little Rock. 103.7 The Buzz. This new adventure could pontentially be a scandalous so I have reserved the right to quit at any moment regardless of the heckling that I would most certainly receive on the radio. The girls were all really nice and so much less prissy then I was thinking. I know how these things work. Radio guy challenges another radio guy to game of powderpuff mostly emphasizing looks rather then skill. I feel okay about this UNLESS they ask me to wear something scandalous or make me feel like even the slightest bit of compromising will have to happen. A guy from our church is one of the D.J's / coaches so I am clinging to the hope that he will follow through with his commitment to God thus protecting me from having to do anything sort of shady. I will keep you updated...

2 comments:

khovater said...

I am going to go ahead that last post. I don't even know who you are or have any idea of what your comment is about.

thewalrus said...

That's what you call a spammer. Gotta love the alias though.