Thursday, February 24, 2005

It's been a long time

Sorry for the bloc-silence. I really just haven't felt like there is anything interesting I have to say. Jenny, I am writing this for you. 9 days is a very long time not to post anything. To tell you the truth I have been feeling kind of poopy over the past few days. I am not really sure why, maybe a lack of sleep or just trying to get over last weekend. This really truly has been such a busy week. Mostly that has shown itself in Steven and I's schedules being completely opposite. The last few days I have just seen him at night, when I am just about to go to sleep. It really stinks, but that's the life of a youth minister. Busy, busy, busy. I shouldn't complain, I really do have the best husband in the world. I mean what boy is going to listen to his Xbox games on head phones so I can sleep? Boy, I am an ogre.
I have also been quite involved in another fellow blogger's site. The discussion is kind of over my head but it is really interesting. I guess that the only time I feel like it is over my head is when I feel pressured to write a comment. I don't think like them and I am okay with that. I am perfectly happy just reading the comments and forming my own private opinions no matter how fluffy they are. These commenters do challenge me to think for myself and force me to figure out why I believe the way I do. And really, I think that I do have intelligent comments but my writing language is where I am feeling a little left behind. Which is where my lack confidence plays in. They are just so smart! Anyway that is all I got for today. I try and be more interesting tomorrow.

No comments: