Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's day!!

Today is Valentine's Day. I could spend this time writing about Valentine's and all that it means to me, but I decided that might be boring and those thoughts are better shared with my Punk.

I am not sure what to write, really. I could write about a friend's recent receivement of the tiniest dog in the world. Or, I could write about this same friend causing TWO trucks to get in accidents, one right after the other because both drivers in their respective trucks were to busy staring at her. Well, actually I have a few comments about that. What the heck? That is like something out of a National Lampoons movie. I can not believe that I actually know somebody that this has happened to. I mean don't get me wrong, this friend really is so cute, totally deserves the stares and the accidents, but things like that don't happen in real life. Amazing, really and truly, so amazing!

I could write about the place where my friend Courtney and I run in the morning, being spotlighted by 2 police cars as we pulled up this morning. That was kind of scary. I mean who knows what happened right before we showed up and who they were looking for. It makes me a little nervous, but also very blessed that we are in God's hands and under his protection. I could let my mind wonder and create the most frightening story ever but I am not sure that I would ever run again so we are going to try and keep a handle on that.

Really, that is all I got. I hope all have wonderful Valentine's Days with their punkins!

No comments: